Wednesday 29 April 2015

Review on Baby Shower Cap

         BABY SHOWER CAP

 (OR) EYE SAFETY CAP

(OR) FACE SHIELD              

 Giving head bath to the baby is always the most difficult task for a mother. Babies are intolerant to the water flowing in  their face and may cause clogging of breathing. I have personally used this product since my son was four months old and has found it useful to a great extent. Giving head bath was always a easy task for me because of this shield. Many of my friends had also found it very useful.
This product is in particular is made up of good material and has adjustments at the back so that you can use it  till your child turns four years.

I have bought it in Born Babies Shop(it is a chain of stores and you can find one near your place)
For purchasing it in online click here

Click here to read more reviews on products 


No comments:

Post a Comment